Loop Mygg pretodu vējjaka
Designed to keep you out on the water for longer and protect you from those frustrating bugs that won’t stop biting. The Mygg jacket is a highly functional bug jacket that utilises the latest insect repellent technology from Burlington’s No Fly Zone®. This technology is similar to the natural insect repellent found in certain chrysanthemum plants and works as a contact repellent affecting the insect’s nervous system causing it to fly away before a bite can occur.
The carefully designed hood and mesh front enables you to quickly and easily zip the system closed and protect you away from the midges and mosquitos. The design fits perfectly over a cap or hat and when closed the mesh sits a comfortable distance from your face. The two way zipper in the neckline allows the hood to be closed around the neck when the hood is down. The tight elastic hem and sleeves provide a comfortable fit keeping in the warmth and keeping the insects out. The zippered large chest utility pocket allows you to carry your essentials and access them without taking off the insect defence system.
- No Fly Zone® treated
- Made from 95% Nylon, 5% Spandex
- Adjustable hood included for all over protection from the mosquitos and midges
- One large front pocket for maps and essentials
- Adjustable waist and hem to keep the warmth in and seal the weather and mosquitoes out
- Wire reinforcement in hood to fold around the cap
- Net cover for face protection