Loop Onka vējjaka
Warm, windproof and water resistant, the Onka jacket is the warmest layer in the LOOP Outdoor range. The dynamic heat regulating and highly compressible 133 PrimaLoft® fill with Polyamide ripstop shell provides a highly functional, durable jacket that is fit for both mountain and stream.
Designed in Sweden and produced in Europe using the latest technical materials to deliver a premium insulating functional garment. It provides superior warmth and comfort in extreme conditions and is designed to be tough and durable for hard wearing use.
With 100% windproof construction the YKK waterproof front zip ensures there are no gaps for the wind to penetrate though. Two zipped side hand warmer pockets for optimal storage have been designed to fit Loops range of fly boxes. The interior zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack, with a reinforced carabiner clip-in LOOP to aid easy transport when not in use, and makes a highly functional pillow when camping.
The cozy insulation hood provides tremendous shelter in harsh weather and three way elasticated draw cords help shape and mould the hood to a perfect fit. The elasticised cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem helps to keep out the wind and trap in the warmth.
- Extremely durable polyamide fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) water repelling finish
- High density 133-g Primaloft® Silver insulation is highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet.
- YKK tough waterproof zip provides complete protection from the wind.
- Two large side zipped hand warmer pockets for optimal storage.
- Interior zipped pocket for safe storage & stuff sack with carabiner clip in loop.
- Fully adjustable hood for added comfort and protection.
- Available in neutral Carbon Grey with Blue interior & Loop signature Sky Blue with grey interior.
- Fully machine washable
PRIMALOFT® SYNTHETIC INSULATION
A high performance insulation material with the full spectrum of features to brave the harshest of climates. Warmth without bulk, water resistant, breathable, packable and lightweight with superior softness. PRIMALOFT® retains 85% of its insulation value when wet and is engineered to be highly compressible for compact storage.
MEN’S SIZE CHART