Loop Stalo Softshell Pro vējjaka
An everyday soft shell, the Stalo is wind resistant, warm and exceptionally breathable. Perfect for more active endeavors, the twin layers of woven polyester and Polyethene provide incredible stretch. The arms, lined with a Sympatex membrane and finished with rubber storm cuffs, are 100% waterproof, keeping your wrists dry during a productive day on the water.
Breathable and light enough for a long trek, yet warm and wind resistant enough for a cold day, the Stalo soft-shell is incredibly versatile. A durable nylon face, coupled with a tough waterproof YKK zipper, provides excellent warmth and heat retention. The elasticated drawstring around the storm hood and the hem, keep out the worst of the weather and improve fit. Two zippered chest pockets and large hand warmer pockets provide ample storage, and mean the Stalo can function as a stand alone outer layer in Spring and Summer. It is equally at home as a mid layer when the weather turns nasty. Sympatex lined lower arms and rubber storm cuffs are ideal for fly-fishing guides, keeping their wrists dry and warm while releasing fish after fish.
- Twin layer woven polyester and Polyethene fabric provides incredible 4-way stretch.
- Durable nylon face and waterproof YKK zipper increase windproofing.
- Storm hood with adjustable elasticated drawstring.
- Draw string hem for improved heat retention and fit.
- Zippered chest pockets.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets. One pocket has an additional fabric fold inside allowing expansion for extra kit if needed.
- 100% waterproof Sympatex lined and rubber storm cuffs, ideal for releasing fish.